The problem of excess weight often remains unresolved even after successful weight loss on a diet. Indeed, in most cases, the lost pounds quickly come back. Nutritionists around the world claim that with this task at 100% can handle only the transition to a healthy and balanced diet. What is a healthy diet and how to get rid of bad eating habits, you'll learn right now.
The essence of proper nutrition for weight loss
The first priority of a balanced diet is not only getting rid of excess weight and maintaining a figure in shape, but also the prevention of many serious diseases. It is proved that excessive consumption of "bad" food can cause the following diseases:
- diabetes mellitus;
- heart failure;
- high blood pressure;
- problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- cirrhosis of the liver etc.
Therefore, the transition to healthy foods not only provide you healthy weight but also to increase the "limit" of health in the body. While the basic truths of the the right diet include the following.
- Fractional power. It means small portions (250 grams) up to seven times a day. This method of meal to provide satiety, help prevent feelings of hunger, will not stretch the stomach and prevent overeating. If you have a long day at work and no time for frequent meals, bring food to work for a quick bite. For example, perfect bananas, yogurt, cheese, whole grain bread etc. Forget about the intermediate meals with rolls, fast food, canned food, biscuits with tea and other sweets.
- Pay special attention to the evening meal. For dinner should be very light, and the meal be held not later than eight o'clock in the evening.
- An important part of every meal must be fresh vegetables, fruits and berries. Their relationship to other food on the plate should be 50/50. Try to choose only seasonal products. From them you can get the most important for the normal functioning of the body vitamins and minerals.
- Is obligatory presence in the daily diet of cereals. Most of them function as sorbents and are a great cleanser for the intestines. The list of the most useful cereals include buckwheat, oats, barley, wheat, corn and millet. They are best consumed at Breakfast.
- Include in the daily menu, a handful of nuts or seeds. These foods are rich in healthy fats, easily digestible vegetable protein, potassium. But don't overdo it. Five whole nuts or thirty grams unshelled raw sunflower seeds would be sufficient.
- Dairy products (milk, curd, cheese, yogurt) are an excellent source of protein, calcium and beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy microflora in the gut. Consume these products at least several times a week.
- Observe the drinking regime. Water daily should be ingested at least two liters. And to provide "service" digestive tract, it is not necessary to wash down a meal, better to wait an hour and a half. Then pure non-carbonated liquid will be a source of minerals and cleanse the intestines.
- Replace high-calorie foods low-calorie and ensure that the daily diet does not exceed 2000 cal.
- Fruit is best consumed to 16 hours. So they are better digestible and will bring you more benefits.
- Do not forget about meat, poultry and fish. Animal protein required by the body to build new cells and tissues. However, it is not necessary to exceed the required rate per day is only 60 grams. And to properly put this substance in the body, you need to divide the necessary amount of protein in equal portions from 10 to 30 grams per meal. For example, 15 grams, can be eaten for Breakfast (one boiled egg, porridge, a slice of cheese), 25 for lunch (130 grams cooked chicken + buckwheat), 15 — over dinner (100 grams of fish + vegetable salad) and 5 — during a snack (Cup of yogurt). Remember that lack of protein in the body is detrimental to the overall health of all human systems and causes premature aging of the skin, and its excess is harmful to the kidneys, liver, heart and digestive tract.
- Try as much as possible to salt your meals. The necessary salt you will get from vegetables and fruits. And excess of this mineral contributes to fluid retention in the body. Use natural spices and herbs. And for salad dressing is perfect with lemon juice.
- Of course, have to abandon the most harmful for the figure and health products a list of which you will find below.
Diet proper nutrition for weight loss: what can and should be there always
The following list of products should be the basis for your permanent diet. This means replenishing the stocks of food in the fridge, you need to buy the following.
- Lean (skinless), veal, rabbit, chicken, duck or Turkey.
- Any seafood.
- Eggs. If possible, give preference to quail. However, remember that eggs should be deleted. Better to eat boiled egg or an omelet for a couple.
- Dairy products with low fat content.
- Any of your favorite vegetables, fruits and berries (excluding potatoes).
- Greens. Particularly useful properties of arugula, parsley, dill.
- Brown rice.
- Whole wheat bread.
Proper nutrition for weight loss every day: rare exceptions
The following products are permitted and even necessary but strictly limited quantities:
- potatoes. It can be boiled in their skins once a week;
- med. This is enough product in the amount of 1-2 teaspoons a day. Very useful is honey water in the morning on an empty stomach. To prepare this drink, dissolve a teaspoon of honey in a glass of tap water;
- dark chocolate. Once a week you can treat yourself to a tile of natural chocolate with no sweeteners and other additives;
- cream or sour cream. The norm of this product per week — 1-2 tablespoons;
- butter (10 grams per week);
- hard cheese (50 grams in seven days).
Menu of proper nutrition for weight loss: a categorical taboo
The following products must be forever forgotten. First, thanks to them, you will constantly gain weight, and, secondly, their harmful effects on the body proven all over the world. Thus, the black list of products is taboo consists of:
- mayonnaise and other dressings and packaged sauces;
- alcoholic and soft drinks and pasteurized juices;
- milk chocolate, store-bought cookies and candies;
- baked goods made with white flour;
- canned and processed foods.
Diet correct nutrition for weight loss: what, no "treats"?
Do not think that proper nutrition involves the refusal of food "for the soul." On the contrary, there are many useful and at the same time sweet foods that can be eaten without harm to body and health:
- sorbets, fruit jellies, natural syrups, and jellies;
- homemade oatmeal cookies;
- fruit salads, mousses and fruit drinks with honey;
- cottage cheese with fruit and berries;
- prunes, apricots, figs, dates, etc.
Proper diet for weight loss for a week
For the normal functioning of all organs and systems, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. And in just seven days can get rid of 1-2 pounds of excess weight. Is to lose weight and eat right, you need to follow the following combinations of products in food for one week:
- Breakfast: fiber + carbs;
- second Breakfast: only protein;
- lunch: protein + carbohydrates;
- snack: any fruit;
- dinner: only protein;
- evening snack: a glass of kefir or yogurt without sugar.
Proper nutrition for weight loss at home: sample menu
Use the following options everyday meals to create an individual menu according to your food cravings. Because proper nutrition is not a diet, but a way of maintaining the health and longevity of your body.
The Breakfast options:
- any porridge with milk or water with raisins and berries, wholegrain bread, green tea with honey and lemon;
- vegetables, steamed, seasoned with lemon juice and herbs, wholegrain toast with cheese;
- boiled chicken, salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with sour cream, coffee with milk;
- a boiled egg or a steam omelette, curd, banana, cranberry juice;
- cheesecake, Apple, orange juice.
- any one piece of fruit + a handful of berries;
- a handful of nuts + baked Apple with cinnamon;
- dried fruits;
- yogurt + bread;
- fruit puree.
- chicken soup, vegetable soup, Apple;
- boiled fish + steamed vegetables, tea;
- vegetarian soup with beans, cheese toast;
- meatballs steamed with tomato sauce, buckwheat porridge, juice;
- braised mushrooms with cabbage, fresh salad, orange.
- cheese + juice;
- yogurt with berries;
- a glass of buttermilk with herbs + bread;
- fresh fruits;
- one oatmeal cookies + fruit jelly.
- braised young rabbit meat with vegetables, herbal tea with lemon and ginger;
- baked fish fillet with vegetables, salad of tomatoes and cucumbers;
- pilaf with young beef, cabbage salad;
- vegetable soup, steamed meatballs with tomato sauce, salad with radish;
- cheese, mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables.
- a glass of kefir or yogurt;
- fresh juice;
- any fresh vegetables;
- tea with honey and lemon;
What distinguishes a proper diet for weight loss for women and men?
It is a question of concern to many. However, the answer is very simple — the difference in the right diet for women and men is the amount of protein per day and total caloric intake. Men require 10-20 grams of protein a day more than the female half of humanity, and the total calories by 400.
Proper nutrition for weight loss: reviews
Judging by the reviews, just go to a daily proper diet is not all. But those who have managed to overcome their old eating habits, recognized that a healthy way of eating helped them to forget about the extra weight, sagging skin and chronic diseases.
Tip: if you can't stop eat junk food, try to do it gradually. Once a week remove from your menu is one the most harmful to the body product. So it will be easier to mentally prepare for a new way of eating.
Proper nutrition for weight loss: results
Do not expect amazing results immediately. Be ready that the process of weight loss and recovery will be slow. However, it is even very good. After continuously losing extra pounds to prevent the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and saggy skin. For the first month of proper nutrition really lose weight by 3-4 kg.