A fat burning diet helps to get rid of excess fat in "problem" areas and speed up metabolism. Choose foods you like, take into account your body's characteristics and lose up to 6 kg per week!
Among the impressive range of diets offered to those who want to adjust their weight according to their needs, the fat burning diet stands out favorably. Let's see what its main feature is.
The fact is that for a person who strives for the beauty of a figure, most of the times an indicator of success is the decrease in the reading of the arrow on the scale. You lose weight and the excess doesn't leave the problem areas. Family situation? Fat deposits are unevenly and willingly distributed in precisely the places where ideal conditions are needed: thighs, buttocks, abdomen. The more dietary restrictions the diet requires, the more the body depletes itself, loses weight through the loss of muscle mass, but these surpluses, which have become the main reason for starting a diet, treacherously stay in place.
The goals of this type of nutrition are completely different. They aim precisely to correct the figure in a short period of time, eliminating the subcutaneous layer of lipids. Furthermore, the rate of weight loss is very impressive: in a week you can easily get rid of 4-6 kg, and with active physical activity, even more.
The beauty of this method is that you can select products to your liking, depending on your personal preferences, and vary them so that you feel virtually no dietary restrictions. And the health benefits, in the form of a well-functioning system of metabolic processes, will be a very nice bonus, as it is considered the key to good health. It also helps correct blood sugar levels.
principle of method
Since fat burning is a mechanism for the maximum rate of fat breakdown, in order to understand the processes that take place, it is worth understanding some of the nuances of metabolism.
Protein serves as the body's main source of energy, it enhances the formation of adenosine triphosphoric acid molecules, which is key for a person to feel in good shape. At the same time, the decomposition, digestion and final assimilation of protein products is a time-consuming and resource-consuming process, which ultimately guarantees the long-awaited weight loss.
Protein is a highly coveted dietary supplement for a variety of reasons:
- It is an essential building block for muscle cells.
- Protein is an element of cell membrane structures.
- In the food chain of transformations, it does not turn into fat and is not deposited in the body's "reserve deposits".
- Eating protein in optimal amounts reduces the craving for sweets.
- Protein-rich foods are the key to a long feeling of fullness and a decreased appetite.
- Protein promotes the absorption of vitamins.
- Thanks to him, the body is filled with energy.
The main element of the fast fat loss diet is protein. It is immediately followed by fiber in fruits and vegetables. Protein and fiber work synergistically. During the digestion of proteins, heavy and undesirable substances are formed for a long stay in the intestine. It is the fiber that accelerates the transport of these substances along the small and large intestine loops, eliminates possible flatulence and serves as an aid in the elimination of toxins.
In addition to these two components, providing the necessary amount of water is important. It has long been known that lack of fluids has an extremely negative effect on health. But while on a fat-burning diet, you just need to make sure you drink plenty of fluids. Intake of 2-3 liters per day is a prerequisite. Then, the biochemistry of physiological processes will contribute to weight loss and accelerate the expected results.
Nutritionists also recommend the use of a small amount of carbohydrates, as it is strictly forbidden to exclude them entirely from the diet. But the type should be so-called "fast carbs", which break down much faster compared to "slow carbs".
Rules for the fastest possible result
- Meals should be divided: 4-6 times a day. This will result in less total food intake, but will ensure a constant feeling of satiety and lack of hunger.
- After waking up, you need to drink a glass of warm water. Have breakfast for the next two hours.
- At every meal, you need to eat protein-rich foods, fruits and vegetables.
- As fruits can slightly increase your appetite, it is best to eat them in large quantities in the morning, before 12 noon.
- You should strictly limit your consumption of sugary and high-fat foods.
- Dine no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day. Failure to meet this requirement will interrupt the metabolism, the process and rate of decrease in body volume will be drastically reduced!
- It is recommended to increase the effect of the diet through active physical activity and training.
It is noteworthy that the use of fat burning techniques should not be repeated more than twice a year. The ideal time for its use is spring and autumn, as the body's metabolic processes during these periods act in synchrony with processes that occur under the influence of active changes in day length that directly affect life. But its use in winter and summer also shows good results.
At the end of the course, it is advisable to continue with fractionated meals without excluding proteins from the diet - this will help not to return to the previous weight. It is also appropriate to continue active training.
Most of the time, people who are overweight or who want to reach certain parameters are interested in methods to lose weight. But the application of this diet is not so straightforward. It is often under the scrutiny of people who practice active physical activity, as it ensures the preservation of protein muscle fibers that suffer from other types of nutrition that correct their weight. If we add to these facts the undeniable health benefits and the absence of many contraindications, it is clear why this diet is increasingly used by people of different categories.
People who play sports may need it not only to lose weight, but also to quickly get into the desired shape and gain muscle relief, while fully preserving muscle tissue, which is often depleted with severe dietary restrictions.
The fat burning diet for athletes has its own characteristics: the number of calories consumed per day should be greater, as well as the amount of protein, approximately double.
In the case of using this nutritional scheme for men, there are characteristics that differ from the basic needs. This is due to the fact that the metabolism of the female and male body is significantly different due to the effects of sex hormones. Thus, in men, carbohydrates are processed much faster and, in the female body, the deposition of fat stores occurs much more intensely. Therefore, in the male version of the diet, it is allowed to eat a little red meat, no more than once a day - a small amount of ham increases the proportion of potatoes and fish by 100 g. And as fats play a very important role in the functioning of the male body, they cannot be totally excluded, just minimize their presence in the diet. Physical activity is not mandatory, as in the female version. But the volume of drinking water increases - at least (! ) 2, 5 liters.
In the case of using this method of feeding by women, there is a great advantage: it does not deprive the body of necessary nutrients and, therefore, it does not affect the condition of the skin, which can become opacity and sagging, does not worsen the condition of the hair and nails, providing all the necessary substances for them.
It is necessary to select exclusively low-fat fish varieties from the menu, preferring chicken and beef instead. Preference is given to low-fat dairy products as an excellent source of calcium and a mechanism for activating calcitriol, a hormone responsible for burning female-pattern fat deposits.
Immediately, it must be stipulated that we refer to girls under the age of 23 years. Before the age of 16, diets must be prescribed for medicinal purposes only by physicians. From 16 years old, before starting a diet to burn fat, it is necessary to consult a doctor - nutritionist or teenage nutritionist.
This type of fat burning diet is a little different from the previous ones due to the fact that metabolic processes in younger bodies have a number of characteristics.
First, it must be rich in vitamins, because it increases the developing body's need for them.
Second, increased physical activity must be ruled out, overloads can be dangerous, since dysfunctions of circulatory system organs, pressure spikes, heart rhythm instability are a frequent occurrence due to growth hormone attacks. During the application of the diet, such manifestations cannot be aggravated.
The most preferable for girls is the diet, the more saturated with vegetable soups, the onion soup will fit in perfectly. Adding seafood to the diet is excellent for providing the required amount of minerals.
Using this diet, girls should remember that the decrease in total caloric intake at this age should not exceed 20%, otherwise it can negatively affect developmental processes taking place in the body, which affects the length of the menstrual cycle. So the basic principle is not to overdo it.
Fat Burning Diet Schemes
A group of portioned products that are protein suppliers:
- 60 g of hard cheese (45% fat);
- 100 g fat-free cottage cheese;
- ham, beef, boiled, stewed or steamed skinless chicken - 130-200 g;
- 2 boiled chicken eggs or scrambled eggs;
- 8 boiled quail eggs;
- natural yoghurt or kefir - 100-150 ml, with mandatory addition of half a dose of another protein product;
- nuts: walnuts, pine nuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios - 35 g (do not use peanuts! );
- cod, sea bream, hake, julienne, bream, pike, pike, perch, plaice, mullet - up to 200 g;
- seafood, shrimp, crab meat, lobster - 200 g.
Food - fiber sources:
- vegetable salads not containing potatoes and vegetables;
- 300 gr. steamed vegetables (except potatoes, corn and peas);
- any dried fruit - 60 gr. ;
- canned corn or peas - 150 gr. ;
- fresh or thawed fruits, berries (oranges, grapefruit, tangerines, raspberries, lemons, pears, apricots, cherries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, melons, etc. ) - 200 g.
Sources of "slow carbohydrates":
- durum flour dough, buckwheat, rice - 2-3 tbsp;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of boiled peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas, corn;
- mashed potato or 2 oven-roasted potatoes - 150-200 g;
- a piece of bread, preferably rye or with added bran.
For ease of navigation, here's a rough diagram of what you'll need to use in a day.
- Breakfast: one serving of protein, one serving of fruits or vegetables.
- Lunch: a serving of proteins, a serving of carbohydrates and a serving of fruits (vegetables).
- Afternoon snack: a serving of protein, a serving of carbohydrates and fruits (vegetables).
- Dinner: a portion of proteins and a portion of fruits (vegetables).
menu of the week
Here's a diagram for a seven-day course on a fat burning diet that was found to be ideal. During this time, the changes in metabolic processes that are necessary to get rid of fat cell deposits have time to take place.
- Breakfast: boiled quail eggs, pear and pineapple salad.
- Lunch: steamed cod, cooked brown rice, 2 green apples.
- Afternoon snack: plain yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, 2 peaches.
- Dinner: shrimp, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese, fruit salad.
- Lunch: a piece of cooked meat, roasted potatoes, grapefruit.
- Afternoon snack: sea bass salad with orange, bran bread.
- Dinner: mussels, pineapple.
- Breakfast: feta cheese, apple, pear, unsweetened green tea.
- Lunch: boiled chicken, buckwheat, celery and carrot salad.
- Afternoon snack: boiled chicken eggs, boiled corn.
- Dinner: steamed pollock, vegetable stew.
- Breakfast: cooked meat, pumpkin casserole.
- Lunch: pasta, hake, coleslaw, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: seaweed, kefir with fresh peach slices.
- Dinner: Stewed Chicken Fillet, Fruit and Berries Salad.
- Breakfast: pineapple juice, seaweed, natural yogurt.
- Lunch: rice with boiled shrimp, pineapple and melon salad.
- Afternoon snack: tofu cheese, apple and corn salad.
- Dinner: boiled pike, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk, tomato.
- Lunch: roasted rabbit meat, sauerkraut, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: nuts.
- Dinner: Steamed sole with cooked asparagus.
- Breakfast: Gaudette cheese, cucumbers.
- Lunch: onion soup, boiled quail, berries.
- Afternoon snack: egg salad, corn on the cob and apples.
- Dinner: crab meat, oranges.
Mayo Clinic Diet
One of the options for a fat burning diet. Based on the use of the so-called healthy weight food pyramid. According to this pyramid, foods are divided into five levels:
- in the first layer (it is the most basic and voluminous) are located fruits and vegetables;
- in the second (smaller) - carbohydrates;
- in the third (even smaller) - proteins;
- in the fourth product line - fats;
- and in the last, the smallest, are the sweets.
This pyramid is a reflection of the type of nutrition that a person who wants to be healthy and thin must adhere to. Alcohol consumption is not recommended at all as it significantly slows down the process of fat decomposition and excretion. Cessation of alcohol consumption should occur approximately 6 days before starting the diet.
The action principle is based on the use of vegetable onion soup as a main dish, the use of which is not strictly time-limited. That is, a person is free to adjust food intake at his own discretion, and the result will be a loss of 4. 5–8 kg per week.
- Although most dietary guidelines for weight loss reduce the intake of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, this type of fat burning diet only limits daily calorie intake, reducing dietary fat and carbohydrates with a long period of degradation.
- The body is not affected by monotonous products, which, in turn, protect against the development of vitamin deficiency manifestations and do not harm general health.
- The slimming process is smooth, without sudden jumps, which meets the requirements for healthy weight loss.
- Organizes and gets used to the correct diet in the broadest sense of the word, teaches healthy nutrition principles.
- The result obtained with this method does not disappear with the interruption of the diet, but is retained for a long time. If a person's metabolism is well established, the extra pounds will not return.
- Due to the fact that the Mayo diet has a very moderate effect on the body, it can be repeated quite often without any harm.
How to apply
Low-calorie, fat-burning onion soup can be consumed during the diet whenever you feel hungry. The use of additional dishes is also provided, but they must be used strictly according to certain days prescribed on the menu. You cannot eat bread and soda, fried foods and use fat.
At the same time, it is necessary to focus on the fact that it is strictly prohibited to restrict requirements and exclude additional dishes, as this will inevitably cause a deterioration in health due to insufficient intake of substances necessary for normal activity. And with the correct use of the technique, negative consequences are excluded.
Onion soup, any fruit other than bananas (contains a lot of starch), fresh, canned or raw vegetables, potable mineral water, cranberry juice, natural coffee and unsweetened tea.
Onion soup, raw, cooked or canned vegetables, green leaves. Take it all together. For lunch you can have baked potatoes with butter. Do not eat fruits, corn and vegetables! Also drink mineral water.
Onion soup, fruits, vegetables (except baked potatoes), still drinking mineral water.
Onion soup, fresh vegetables, fruits (you can eat 3 bananas), skim milk, still drinking mineral water.
Onion soup, tomato, lean meat, still mineral water.
Onion soup, green leafy vegetables, non-fat cooked meat. Optionally - steak. It's still mineral water.
Onion soup, brown rice, vegetables in any form (especially cabbage, tomato and chives), fruit juice. You can use curry in vegetable dishes. Drink lots of still mineral water.
If for some reason the diet was not followed through, then you need to start from the beginning, from day one, and not continue from the moment you stop - this is important. Total water consumption (ie water, not liquid! ) is at least two liters per day.
After a week of such a diet, a second follows - a week of gradual transition to a regular diet. In the next seven days, it is necessary to consolidate the habit of eating a lot of vegetables and fruits, eliminating the sugar, the skin and cutting the fat before cooking the meat and not eating fried foods. This will be a big help to keep your weight in shape and for optimal health in the future.
Most Fat Burning Recipes
Fat Burning Onion Soup
- 6 medium onions;
- 3-5 ripe tomatoes (canned tomatoes are possible);
- 2 peppers;
- a bunch of celery leaves;
- salt, curry, black pepper - to taste.
Wash the vegetables, cut into medium cubes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and continue cooking until tender. Add seasoning and salt before removing the soup from the heat.
apple and celery salad
- 2 apples;
- medium sized celery root.
Wash everything, peel. Grate and season with a small amount of plain yogurt, kefir or browned.
apple - pineapple salad
- small pineapple;
- 3 apples;
- half celery root.
Wash all ingredients, peel. Pineapple and apples should be cut into cubes and celery into thin slices. Season the salad with diet yogurt.
Lemon Mint Cocktail
- 100 ml of ice-cold boiled water;
- 7 mint leaves;
- ¼ part of kiwi;
- a slice of lemon;
- a teaspoon of honey.
Wash the mint, peel the kiwi. In a blender, beat the kiwi fruit with honey and water. Pour into a glass and add the mint and lemon. Goes well with the addition of ice.
- 2 oranges;
- 1 grapefruit;
Wash the fruits. Peel the oranges and grapefruit, peel off the grapefruit slices. Beat them in a blender. Add lemon juice to taste.
Fat burning drink made from ginger and kefir
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1 cup of non-fat kefir;
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
Mix all ingredients, mix well before using.
Despite the fact that a diet to burn fat is considered, by right, sparing for the body, there are a number of restrictions for those who wish to use it, namely:
- Kidney problems.
- Gastrointestinal tract dysfunction.
- Chronic manifestations of hemorrhoids.
- Liver disease.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
In all of the above cases, it is necessary to observe completely different nutrition principles, so you should definitely not experiment on yourself during these periods. In any case, it won't be superfluous to get a doctor's approval before starting a fat-burning diet.