To lose weight effectively and get a slim body, you can apply several different diets. We suggest using a drink diet as an option to quickly lose those extra pounds. The best time of year to use it is during the summer. In the heat, you want to eat less, but the liquid is often drunk more than in winter.
What is a diet?
The man is 80% water. Of course, this indicator depends mainly on the person's age. Water consumption is essential for everyone, without exception. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that enter the body;
- serves as a conduit for all nutrients;
- dissolves the salts, excreting their excess in the urine;
- maintains the water balance at the cellular level;
- maintains the ideal body temperature by evaporating excess heat;
- dilutes stool with fluid.
A drink diet aims to increase fluid intake. This can be done by replacing solid foods with liquid foods. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body will be cleansed. This allows normalizing the metabolism, removing all harmful substances from the body and improving the condition of the skin. As a result, a person loses weight. Your body becomes lighter and leaner.
What is a diet to drink
Drinking a diet, according to nutritionists, is strictly following fluid intake. The diet lasts 30 days. During that time, a person vomits 15 to 18 kg. In addition, the body undergoes complete detoxification and cleansing.
The diet should only be used with the permission of a specialist. The fact is that monthly liquid nutrition can not only help to deal with obesity and cleanse the body of toxins, but also lead to undesirable consequences. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to withstand such a severe load.
The duration of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For those who are losing weight this way for the first time, you should start with a shorter period, after which it will be clear if the person can take it.
Maintaining a correct diet
In order not to break the rules of the diet, you must follow some principles:
- The composition of the diet should only be filled with nutritious foods. Foods should not contain synthetic additives, GMOs, trans fats and even food additives.
- Up to 5 liters of liquid per day, including liquid food components, can be consumed.
- The volume of liquid in the form of liquid foods must not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, you should drink clean water. Must be in the diet of at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this can cause severe hunger. That's why you need to make your food as liquid as possible.
- Chewing gum during a diet is prohibited.
- The planned amount of food per day is divided into 5 - 6 servings.
- Light exercise should be done during the diet. You can run or swim in the pool.
- The chair must be regular. If there are delays, you will need to drink a laxative or do an enema, otherwise toxins and toxins will poison your body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take vitamins and mineral complexes.
Due to an unbalanced diet, it cannot be followed for more than 30 days.
What you can drink on a drink diet
The following list of liquid foods can be consumed in a drink diet:
- non-carbonated drinking water;
- low-fat fermented dairy products and dairy products (not more than 2. 5%);
- broths based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meat, poultry, fish, offal;
- fresh fruit and vegetable juices;
- fresh fruit jam and soft drinks;
- natural teas.
No alcohol during the diet. You can't drink coffee, drink pickle juice.
Diet for 7 days
The first day of the weekly diet should consist of dairy or fermented dairy products. It can be kefir, baked fermented milk, fermented dough or natural yogurt without flavors.
Soups are allowed on the second day. They must be based on ground, pureed or creamy ingredients. You can make vegetable broths, low-fat meats and fish. Pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy should not be added to soups.
On the third day, they drink jams and natural juices. On the fourth day it is customary to use gelatin without added sugar, on the fifth day they repeat the diet of the third day, adding uzvar based on dried fruits.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of oat or cereal gelatin. And the last day is a day of drinking, like the first day of the diet. Only at the end of the day do you still need to use a soft curd casserole.
Diet for 14 days
The 14-day diet is the same as the weekly liquid diet. The only difference is that the period of exposure and consumption of only liquid foods lasts twice as long. Consequently, the effect of this diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you need to use vitamin and mineral complexes. This will make up for the nutrient deficiency and help the body deal with the stress of lacking solid foods.
Diet for 30 days
The first week of weight loss on a monthly diet is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are clean. At the end of the diet, cleansing occurs at the cellular level.
Example menu for a 30-day diet:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low fat yogurt.
- Breakfast before lunch:220 ml. freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
- Lunch:Vegetable puree soup and a cup of strong natural tea based on green leaves.
- Snack:Kissel based on berries or fruits.
- Dinner:220 ml. low fat kefir.
With this long-term diet, supplemental vitamin formulations are essential. In that case, it is necessary to carefully monitor your well-being and, at the slightest discomfort, consult a doctor. Experts will send you for tests, which will show you what substances your body needs to supplement.
Note!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long diet on your own. Before that, you need to be examined for the presence of serious illnesses. And as you progress through the stages of the diet, you need to monitor your well-being and visit a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend paying attention to the period of entry and exit from the diet. Three days before the start, you should limit your intake of high calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meats. You must also stop smoking.
When you are off the diet, whether for 7, 14 or 30 days, the following rules must be followed:
- For the first two days, meals should be eaten with liquid cereals.
- Only liquid meals should be taken for dinner in the first 2 weeks.
- Eggs and omelets based on them can only be introduced from the second week.
- During the first month, you should minimize the intake of salt and sugar in your diet.
- Fresh salads and grated fruits can be eaten from the second week.
- Only after 14 days of withdrawal from the drink diet can you cook meat dishes, seafood.
Nutritionists also advise eating a fasting day a week regularly. In addition, fasting days are recommended for people before going on a diet. Hunger for several weeks before a long diet provides an opportunity to meet the body's needs. In addition, at this stage, it is clear whether a person will be able to withstand a serious burden and follow a steady diet course without health problems.
The following people must not starve to death with liquid foods:
- has kidney problems, kidney failure;
- suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including ulcers, polyps, gastritis;
- allergic to fresh foods such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight in the shortest time possible, without depriving the body of all the necessary elements. For these people, an entire weight loss program was designed, designed for 7, 14 or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is best not to go on a drinking diet without consulting a doctor. It is advisable to do a prior study of the condition of the body and pass all necessary tests.